Join us at one of our regular Bay Kings Band showcases to see us live in action for yourself. At the showcase, we will present a number of different band sizes and configurations, so you can find the style that grabs you. It's a fun night out and an excellent demonstration of our passion, professionalism and our versatility.Upcoming Showcases Free public gigs to see the band live
- LocationOrlandoDateMon Mar 27thDetailsDexters of Winter ParkDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationFort MyersDateMon Apr 3rdDetailsHilton Garden Inn Fort MyersDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationSt PetersburgDateTue Apr 4thDetailsNova Event SpaceDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationMiamiDateTue Apr 18thDetailsNemes Gastro BarDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationJacksonvilleDateTue Apr 25thDetailsJack RabbitsDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationWest Palm BeachDateMon Jun 5thDetailsWest Palm Beach MarriottDetails8pm - 9pm
- LocationTallahasseeDateMon Jun 12thDetailsDoubleTree by Hilton TallahasseeDetails8pm - 9pm
The Bay Kings can perform a unique mix of songs all individually tailored to meet the tastes of you and your guests. Head to Our Music for more examples from our song list, and some sample recordings.
- Don't Stop Believing Journey
- Sweet Home Alabama Lynrd Skynyrd
- Jessie's Girl Rick Springfield
- Twist 'n' Shout The Beatles
- Can't Buy Me Love The Beatles
- Sweet Caroline Neil Diamond
- Call Me Al Paul Simon
- Play That Funky Music Wild Cherry
- Brown Eyed Girl Van Morrison
- 24K Magic Bruno Mars
- Wake Me Up Avicii
- We Found Love Rihanna
- I Love It Icona Pop
- Firework Katy Perry
- Timber Ke$ha+PitBull
- Rather Be Clean Bandit
- Suit And Tie Justin Timberlake
- Get Lucky Daft Punk
- No Diggity Blackstreet
- Crazy In Love Beyoncé
- Forget You Cee Lo Green
- I've Got You Under My Skin Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable Nat King Cole
- Moondance Van Morisson
- Come Fly With Me Frank Sinatra
- Misty Etta James
- Fly Me To The Moon Frank Sinatra
- L-O-V-E Nat King Cole
- Don't Know Why Nora Jones
- What A Wonderful World Louis Armstrong
Funk + Motown
- What's Going On Marvin Gaye
- Respect Aretha Franklin
- At Last Etta James
- My Girl Temptations
- Rock With You Michael Jackson
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered Stevie Wonder
- Ain't Nobody Chaka Khan
- Son Of A Preacher Man Dusty Springfield
- Let's Get It On Marvin Gaye
- Get Up Offa That Thing James Brown
Old School Favorites
- Billie Jean Michael Jackson
- Superstition Stevie Wonder
- I Feel Good James Brown
- Valerie Amy Winehouse
- Kiss Prince
- I Want You Back The Jackson 5
- I Wish Stevie Wonder
- P.Y.T. Michael Jackson
- Proud Mary Tina Turner
- Title Artist
- Various Jazz Standards Sinatra, Coltrane, Fitzgerald, Buble, etc.
- Various Hebrew Folk Songs Horas, Hava Nagilia, Siman Tov Mazal Tov, etc.
For many people, booking a band is a daunting task. The Bay Kings Band prides itself on a level of pre-event service that is unrivaled - we guarantee that the band will be the easiest part of planning your event. Any logistical complications are taken care of behind the scenes, and we proactively guide you through the process so that you can simply enjoy your event to the fullest. Just tell us about your vision, and let us take care of the rest.
Click below for more info on pricing and to see how we can help you with your specific event...
WeddingsCeremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception. We are wedding entertainment experts.
Corporate EventsProfessional, versatile & highly organized musicians available for any scale event.
FestivalsParties, Festivals, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, any event, large or small.
Our clients say
Bay Kings Band is absolutely amazing!
First off...Bay Kings Band is absolutely amazing! My new brother in law is a wedding DJ is another urban area and he actually did some online research and suggested Bay Kings Band to us. We went to two their monthly show (which are free by the way) and decided we loved them. Tori is incredibly responsive and super easy to work with. We had Tori and Brandon as our singers and they just have amazing chemistry and talent. They had our guests dancing all night, our guests just raved about them all night. One guest told me their one complaint was that they didnt take enough breaks for her to rest. I would say that is the best kind of complaint to have. I would highly recommend Bay Kings Band to everyone!
Just SO, SO GOOD!
We used Bay Kings Band for our recent wedding at The Vinoy in St. Pete and they were FABULOUS!!! They kept the party going all night long and did an excellent job MCing the events of the evening (dinner, cake, bouquet toss, etc.) as well. Bay Kings Band offers such a variety of musicians and Tori was an absolute pleasure to work with during the planning process. We used an acoustic guitarist for the ceremony, guitar/vocal duo for cocktails, and a nine-piece band for the reception and everyone was just SO, SO GOOD. They were able to learn one of our favorite songs for our first dance and surprised us at the end of the night with another song that they had learned. Almost two months later, friends and family are still commenting on how good the band was. I would highly recommend Bay Kings Band to anyone planning a wedding, gala, birthday party, etc. in the Tampa Bay area.
Nothing but rave reviews!
We hired Bay Kings Band as a 3 piece for the cocktail hour and an 8 piece for the reception. I received nothing but raving reviews from my guests! They were professional and did an amazing job with the music, the dance floor was crowded until the very end. Tori and her band members knew exactly the songs to play to keep things going. I am so happy I chose them to play at my wedding!
Night full of Eargasms!
The Bay Kings Band is EXCELLENT. Their professional, Quick to respond and were very proactive, easing the pain of planning a wedding with their experience. My family received so many compliments about their talents. When planning our wedding, I knew the band was going to be critical at setting the tone and as a music snob, I was adamant about the type of vibe they produced. The Bay Kings Band gave a performance that exceeded our expectations and their rich and full 7 piece band got everyone out of their seat and the violin player for our ceremony was poetically perfect. They showed up dressed for the occasion and ready to adapt to the variety of people and timing throughout the night. There are not enough kind words to say about their talents and how grateful I am that they made the night everything I had dreamt of... Book the Bay Kings Band- if you read this review youre already on the verge of making an excellent decision. Dont be the bride and groom with mediocre music. Thank you for giving us a sensational, fun wedding day and planning experience and for the night full of Eargasms for all those who attended! BKB - I hope I can work with you or dance to you again soon!
Set the mood and exceeded our expectations
The Bay Kings Band were a huge hit at our Casa Feliz wedding! We opted for acoustic guitar on the balcony for our ceremony and that worked beautifully. Many rave reviews on that nice touch. :) Cocktail hour was slow and groovy and the band really turned up the heat after dinner. We received so many compliments about the band. Everyone loved them, including us! Seth was very prompt and professional and their website made planning easy. Very reasonable price too. Thank You Bay Kings. You guys set the mood and exceeded our expectations.